I have managed to complete 2 sweaters that I have been working on. I also casted on for a third and completed it in 3, maybe 4 days! So with out further adieu...
February Lady Sweater - This was started last September with high hopes of being completed in time for the holidays. However, with Christmas and Colin, my personal knits went on the back burner. I finally picked it up about a week and a half ago. At that time, I only had 3/4 of the body completed. I went full steam ahead and finished it on Sunday. This is also the first time I ever blocked, and I am very happy with the outcome. (please excuse the crappy phone picture)
I used Dream In Color Smooshy for the top portion and the border. The body was completed in Cascade.
The Tanglewood Cascading Cardigan - Originally going to be worn at a June wedding. I was making great progress with it, but got confused when it came to the sleeves. After putting it down for the week, I was able to pick it back up, and completed it in no time...5 days after the wedding :) This is the best picture I can find.
Used Vally Yarns, a pima cotton bamboo mix.
Shalom Sweater - During a timeout with the TCC, I choose to knit this up. I was really impressed with how quick it went. If I had to do over again, I would modify the arm openings, they are pretty big.
This only took 3 skeins of Malabrigo Kettle Dyed, bulky.
If your on Ravelry, better pictures and more info can be found here.