Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while, then take up the sock again.
~Dorothy Day

Saturday, January 31, 2009

New day, new hair


Today I had my mom give me a trim. Which meant I went super short in the back again and added me some bangs! Tomorrow, instead of watching the SB, I am meets my girls at IAG for some much needed relaxing knitting. Since my last post, I haven't had the time or energy to knit much. I have been consumed by exercising. After browsing some old photos of me, I have found the inspiration photo that I plan to print out and tape to the mirror.


This was take in 2005 in New Orleans...literally one week prior to Katrina hitting. I was a size 4 and in great shape. I know a size 4 is stretching it, but a nice 6 will do just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment