Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while, then take up the sock again.
~Dorothy Day

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I know, I know...

I am not to good at keeping this things current. But with a broken camera and a broken laptop, I do what I can :)

I have been working slowly on the Heroine Jacket. I have completed both front panels and the back. All I have left are the sleeves, seam, and felt. I do have to admit though, I really haven't had the knitting bug since I returned from PCB a few weeks ago, so I am not sure when I will complete it. However, I will do my best to take progress photos this weekend...just don't hold your breath, I have family coming in town.

As for me, I have continued to stay in the yoga classes and trying to eat better (some days are better than others). A few weeks back, I had two temporary crowns put on and my bite has been off ever since, causing not so lovely headaches and such. No worries, the new crowns will be in shortly, and I am getting my bite fixed tomorrow.

On Sunday it snowed here. Too many, this means jack, but to us southerners, this is a big deal...So I leave you with pictures of Jay, Roxy, and I playing in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment