Knitting is very conducive to thought. It is nice to knit a while, put down the needles, write a while, then take up the sock again.
~Dorothy Day

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stripes No Longer!

This project has become a slug!  However, I finally made it through all 20 stripe repeats yesterday and started on the garter ridges.  These rows seem to be moving faster, could it be that I am getting closer to being done?!?  Once I have Daybreak completed, I plan on going back to my New Orleans shawl and finishing it before summer is over!!!  Last night, as I sat on my back porch enjoying the evening and knitting, it dawned on me that I might not actually have enough yarn to complete the NO shawl.  I think if I start to get low on yarn, I'll do my knitted boarder in the Malabrigio Sock (the semi solid color on Daybreak).

Other than that, the past week has been pretty quite, and slow.  Hopefully this week will keep on trucking and Saturday will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment